Sunday, January 12, 2014

Chemistry Learning ABOUT ME

Goals for Chemistry this year? How do I plan to achieve them?
My goal for chemistry this year is to get an average grade of 9.3 +  in the report. My goal is to achieve 100 in quizzes and to be able to understand every single topic. I plan to achieve my goals by studying a lot, reviewing of what I learned, so I my understanding about the topic will get better and better, and also to do my best in doing experiment and projects, I plan to achieve them also by using my time wisely, make sure I submit the HWs or projects at least one day before the due date, so I won’t stress out. I also plan to achieve them by asking questions about the topic to the teacher, in case I didn’t understand it that well yet.

Strength and Weaknesses?
My strength is when I’m being taught orally, I can get a lot of information by being taught orally and by having notes. I have strength in studying for quizzes, because I asked questions to the teacher, if I don’t understand the topic. I have weaknesses in doing experiments, because I don’t trust myself doing it, sometimes I’m just scared that I would messed up, because I don’t actually feel like I can do the experiment, during the past few years I also encounter this problem, because I’m afraid I’ll mess up and I get stressed up if I can’t do the experiment correctly.


Things I would like to do more in class?
I would like to do more oral reviewing in class, as it helps me to understand well,  I’m used to understand oral reviews well, but experiments I don’t think so, I don’t fancy experiments sometimes.

How can the teacher help to improve my learning experience?

Well, experiments sometimes, as I can understand the topic also when it was being showed, it’s just that sometimes I felt left off when doing the experiments, like I don’t understand the full topic sometimes, I’d like to be help by making explanation better to me, so I can understand more in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment